Project name and description
Did you know…
- A rooster is not needed if you only want eggs.
- Chickens can live up to 12 years.
- There are more chickens in the world than any other species of bird.
- Chicken wire is only good for keeping chickens in the coop. Any predator, including domestic dogs, can chew through chicken wire (aka racoon dental floss). Hardware cloth is a better choice for coops.
- Chickens are omnivores - they love cabbage, bananas, insects, lizards - and the occasional mouse. They will attack a member of their flock if there is blood or other sign of weakness.
Eggs are available: 5 dozen for $15
Click image above to email order.